• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
It looks great mate, I like all the colours you have mixed in and it suits the tank really well. Where did you get the co2 elbow joint from that goes over the edge of the tank? Is it plastic or glass?

Another great scape and journal from you George..... how you dare :twisted:

Thanks guys. :)

I apologise now that I might not be able to reply much after this post, as I lose connectivity again. So please don't think I'm being ignorant!

Looks really nice. Is that chrome trim above the cabinet door?
Yes mate - a chrome trim. Sexy eh? :)

Where did you get the co2 elbow joint from that goes over the edge of the tank? Is it plastic or glass?

Thanks mate. :)

The CO2 elbow is plastic from TMC. They do a glass version I think but I like plastic because it makes it easier to remove for cleaning. It's actually two right-angled pieces fitted together. :)

Thanks again. Hopefully I'll be able to update in another week or so. :)

George,another beauty :thumbup:

Cheers
Martin

looks great George I was going to ask about the co2 pipe elbow also but see you already answered :thumbup:

thanks dean

Well the tank looks really nice, and i'am anxious to see the plant grow....

Why don't you use the acrylic holders for the light cable to follow the arm?

Do you plan any time to use the stainless steel inlet and outlet, we would like to see the difference...

Loving the tank. :D

Some positive criticism, since you make so awesome tanks, you should be better at hanging up the cable for the lamp ;)

Yellow after an hour with 3bps! I truly do not understand why I have the same bubble counter but running at uncountable bubbles yet it's still dark green on the checker hours into my photoperiod. I must have poor distribution in mine (although with 1200lph I shouldn't have)

Lovely Tank George, I too love the chrome strip!

I love the strategically placed Aqua Journal and old school Dutch "Aquarist watching his tank" shots. Oh yeah, the aquarium itself is nice too. Any particular reason you decided to go with the easy selection?

Yellow after an hour with 3bps! I truly do not understand why I have the same bubble counter but running at uncountable bubbles yet it's still dark green on the checker hours into my photoperiod. I must have poor distribution in mine (although with 1200lph I shouldn't have)

I know that feeling! :(

:)

Back