• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

35l "Dead wood, new Life"

-serok-

Hi folks!

Long time nothing new from me. So I wanted to show you my nano tank that ranked #4 in the nano category at this years "The Art of the planted Aquarium" in Magdeburg, Germany. I hope you like it.

Final full tank shot:

Wald%20Nano%20GKK.1.jpg

This photo shows the tank at the contest. Thanks to Stefan Graf for the picture!

Title: Dead wood, new Life

Dimensions: 40x32x28cm

CO2: yes

Filtration: External Dennerle Filter with 360l/h

Lights: 16W Dennerle LED

Fertilisation: Fertilizers from Aqua Rebell

Substrate: Dennerle Soil and bright Sand

Hardscape: Cork bark

Flora: Riccardia, Vesicularia, Anubia Nana Petite, Anubia Pangolino, different Bucephalandra

Fauna: Some Clithon snails

Additional photos:
TAotpA2017_Nano_Home.1.jpg

This photo shows the tank a few days after the start.

Amazing tank!

Nice scape but I don't see the point of not having any fish
Pretty sure it's a live event - I'd not stresss my fish with moving to the show & the crazy activity level & noises

In addition, I believe Germany has restrictions on tank sizes & allowed fish

Thanks a lot!

Pretty sure it's a live event - I'd not stresss my fish with moving to the show & the crazy activity level & noises

That's the point. The tank was running just for 8 weeks, so I didn't want to put fish in there. For some weeks there have been shrimps in there, but for the Contest you had to get all living animals out of the tank.

And no... We don't have restrictions like that. I could have put some Altums in there... But who would do something like that??? No one that loves that hobby.

Back