• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Michael Thomas

Seedling
I'm going to assume based on the members map I'm not the only person from the North East, anyway I've always used UKAPS for things like finding reviews and information but finally decided to join and hopefully learn and share my own wisdom.

I've been plantkeeping for around a year, and I'm currently 10 weeks into a DSM on a 130L, I also own a jungle Fluval Flex 57L and a 30cm Shrimp cube. I'm greatly inspired by George Farmer and I've recently created and edited a Youtube video on setting up a nano tank.

Anyway, it's good to be a part of the bigger picture in the UK Aquascaping scene!

I'm going to assume based on the members map I'm not the only person from the North East, anyway I've always used UKAPS for things like finding reviews and information but finally decided to join and hopefully learn and share my own wisdom.

I've been plantkeeping for around a year, and I'm currently 10 weeks into a DSM on a 130L, I also own a jungle Fluval Flex 57L and a 30cm Shrimp cube. I'm greatly inspired by George Farmer and I've recently created and edited a Youtube video on setting up a nano tank.

Anyway, it's good to be a part of the bigger picture in the UK Aquascaping scene!

Welcome Michael, your not the only one from the north east ;)

Welcome, I too am from the North East.
Ady.

Back