• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

MTS...Just how bad do you have it ?

Tim Harrison

Administrator
UKAPS Team
MTS...Just how bad do you have it ? :eek:

9c319aadfb04c8eacbcfb2b41d364cb8.jpeg

4 tanks, 1 bathtub and half a winebarrel in the summer garden and 3 tubs in the winter.. 5th tank is comming up, but have the feeling it's a tad to much. Thus before tank 5 is up and running i'll take down 2 others. Not that i want to, i need to, the room they are in needs a lot of work. My bathroom needs some work too, i was thinking about decorating that with a tank too in the future. :rolleyes: That's pretty bad isn't it?..

I keep thinking of another tank.......my youngest son needs one too doesn’t he? Its a very educational hobby you know.......

I would like another fish only hardscape tank, more biotope themed. Oh another few tanks anyway, I love fish and there are so many I’d like to keep......

Tbh I’m a bit lazy, when I had the planted tank, the marine tank and the shrimp nano.....

C9125231-F146-4DBD-B85B-4C876CAA16A9.jpeg

F52164EC-7058-4FC7-BF0C-A6B955978EDE.jpeg

.....I found it too much with 2 young children so that’s when I opted for the easy life of fish only systems for a while...... I’ve found my way back to planted tanks though and the kids are older now, mmm.....

:lol:

12 on the go....8 waiting in the wings,1 small pond and 6 large tubs :oops::lol:
:wideyed:
You have it really bad. That’s more like a retailer :lol:

Did have five, currently four, soon to consolidate down to three at home.

But technically there’s ten scaped tanks at work that I share the care for as well.

Fourteen (soon thirteen) in total depending on how you think about it.

Last edited:
The ultimate is when you build tanks into the house thus devaluing it on re-sale (after marriage ends). [ not based on true story ]

I've had up to 4 but now only have one at home and a low maintenance one at work. It's way more relaxing to have less!

Back