• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Nigel's Mountain scape 36L

For anyone interested some highlights of Vivarium 2018 :)
Live scaping and aquaflora scapers contest.

I've never been an huge fan of diorama scapes but I have to say, yours is awesome, well deserved man!

What's the plant in the front corners? Hemianthus micranthemoides?

Can we have an FTS of this beauty?

Thanks! :clap:

Thank you!

Thats the beauty of this hobby. Lots of different styles man :)

In front on sides micranthemum micranthemoides.

Final shot is already made with a nice school of brigittae. But this will go to EAPLC! So in a few months will share it.

Just imagine, i remember Nigel joining this forum less than 2 years ago, with tons of questions off all sorts. And now he's already running away with a first place in a contest!?

You must be a natural.. :) Very talented.. Very few pull that off in such a short time.. :clap:

Congrats.. :thumbup:

Just imagine, i remember Nigel joining this forum less than 2 years ago, with tons of questions off all sorts. And now he's already running away with a first place in a contest!?

You must be a natural.. :) Very talented.. Very few pull that off in such a short time.. :clap:

Congrats..
Thank you Marcel also for your help on my questions! Really enjoying the hobby. So much fun :)

And thanks everyone for the kind words!

Congrats mate stunning tank wouldn't mind seeing the 2 that beat you
Haven't seen rank 2 final shot so far. But Andre is an amazing talented scaper. I am sure it will be awesome. Rank 1 is very beautifull very nice general impression looks much, more wider than mine. I guess this tank is closely to 60l (nano category goes till 60l) mine is 36l

And thanks all :)
5a53891eae51e44135cf84049d0d9acc.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Nigel

1363607_1_O.jpg

Congratulations I know all the hard work you have done to get to the stage you are now.

Only two more steps to obtain the number 1. I am positive that you are very capable of doing it.

Keith:wave::wave:

Nigel

1363607_1_O.jpg

Congratulations I know all the hard work you have done to get to the stage you are now.

Only two more steps to obtain the number 1. I am positive that you are very capable of doing it.

Keith:wave::wave:
Thank you very much Keith!

Lots of passion and dedication is what drives me. The journey isn't always easy but rewarding at the end.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Back