• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Jebao Doser 3.4 WiFi Dosing Pump

I've not tried one but have been looking at them thinking about it to dose my three tanks they do seem to be the most popular brand
Cheers
Jay

Never had one as I made my own based on @ian_m dosing pumps Macro,Micro LCO2 PLC Auto doser which wasnt as cheap as the Jebao ones OFC, but the Jebao has four pumps for a little more than what I paid for each pump then I needed a controller for them too. The Williamson Pumps Ltd I used is a quality high end product hence the price
I would just check that the pumps have four rollers as this prevents back siphoning
How good the Jebao controller is dunno

Never had one as I made my own based on @ian_m dosing pumps Macro,Micro LCO2 PLC Auto doser which wasnt as cheap as the Jebao ones OFC, but the Jebao has four pumps for a little more than what I paid for each pump then I needed a controller for them too. The Williamson Pumps Ltd I used is a quality high end product hence the price
I would just check that the pumps have four rollers as this prevents back siphoning
How good the Jebao controller is dunno

Yes I have read all the DIY dosing pumps threads in the forum. They look fine but rather bulky (and not so easy to make if you look at incorporating a controller) and as you said they don't end up being cheaper. They might be more reliable though than the Jebao. The earlier models of pumps Jebao produced I think had 3 rollers as can be seen < in this topic >. I wouldn't be surprised that this new wifi model incorporates the same 3-roller heads.

Last edited:
Back