• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Which way up??

jimi

image.jpg image.jpg

Hi guys,

Which way up do you have your co2art in-line diffuser?

I have put it so the ceramic is at the top and the water coming in before that which makes sense to me as you can see in the first pic

The box however looks to be the other way round.

Can anyone help here?

Cheers
James

I have it the other way up, so the co2 art label/brand is the correct way up. Figured they would manufacture them this way.

Haha yeah true, good point! Thank you :)

Don't know if I'm right tho, but it's been working like that for a while.

I have put it so the ceramic is at the top and the water coming in before that which makes sense to me as you can see in the first pic
I have mine that way up too that's what seemed to make sense too me and it seems to be working but
I have it the other way up, so the co2 art label/brand is the correct way up. Figured they would manufacture them this way.
But on the other hand this seems like a good call too so I dont know now

I have mine that way up too that's what seemed to make sense too me and it seems to be working but

But on the other hand this seems like a good call too so I dont know now
Just checked online. Co2 art have a you tube vid showing it with the co2 inlet at the top of the diffuser opposite to the op.

But now I'm concerned cos it does seem upside down, also yours works fine, maybe it doesn't matter at all then.

I've got it installed as per the picture on the back of the box (opposite to you @jimi)

Yeah I've seen that vid but to me it makes sense the co2 going in before the ceramic not after it lol

I remember staring at it for 5min before installing and having the same conversation as this with myself :lol:

But I don't think it would any difference which way round it is as co2 will still pass through the ceramic diffuser and onto the water running through the middle whichever way its installed

Is it because co2 should flow down through the ceramic then into the filter water?

Ok I have rigged it all up but when I open the valve on the soda stream bottle it’s not a small puff, it’s leaking and it seems to be coming out of the regulator nut.

I have put the washer in and tightened it so not sure what’s going on here.

It did come with two washers but it says ‘place washer’ not ‘place washers’ on the instructions

Anyone else had trouble with this?

Never mind. Noob alert didn’t tighten it up enough....

Hey Guys, to all who have placed the in line diffuser upside down, turn it the right way round so the logo is upright ;)
If you need any help just drop by our web page www.co2art.eu we will be mor than happy to help!

Back