• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Brand New ADA 120P Setup (5th month update)

Michoel

Hello Everyone!

New member here! After 10+ years of using my ADA 90P, I finally upgraded to a bigger 120P tank. I'd like to share my setup with everyone. I had fun speccing out the system.

Please excuse my attempt at aquascaping, I'm hoping the tank will look better as the plant grow and fill in. Let me know what you think!

IMG-3213.JPG
IMG-3209.JPG
IMG-3210.JPG
IMG-3198.JPG
IMG-3199.JPG

Thanks! Maybe it is but I don’t think oversizing the reactor would be an issue, if it was too small co2 bubbles might go to the tank too often.

V nice - especially like the tidiness of your cabinet, I need a clear out!

Wouldn't you be best to position the skimmer at a diagonal to you outflow, to achieve a circular type flow?

Thanks!

I actually have two filters with outflow at both ends of the tank but yes thinking moving skimmer closer to the front or to the back both pointing towards the front.

That looks great and i love a cabinet shot very tidy indeed.

Wats your fert routine and are you doing daily water changes for week 1 mate ?

Thanks dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Thanks all! Tank is at day 10 now. I was doing daily 50% water changes until a week in when the substrate stop leaching ammonia. Ammonia now at 0 but Nitrite is off the charts.

Didn't do ferts the first week but now dosing a little bit of Seachem Phosphate along with Tropica K+Micro. Long term dosing plan would be using self mix PPS-PRO solution with the powders I bought from NilocG.

Oh this is a very nice scape. Well done. Isn't that size of reactor a bit of an overkill?
It's perfect size, wish they sold those in the UK ;)

Awesome scape and hardware btw :thumbup::clap::clap:

I think it looks great!

Most of my carpet plants are melting. Not sure because it’s tissue culture (never had good luck with them) or maybe because of the ammonia spike.

Thank now is fully cycled by the way.

Attachments

• 5B1BBB06-02B8-4CF7-B70B-411475239425.jpeg
    5B1BBB06-02B8-4CF7-B70B-411475239425.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 225
This setup looks great. I like the little panda cory at the bottom as he looks like he's enjoying the tank. I would love to see the specs of your setup if you have time.

Back