• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Epsom salts

Hi Darryl,
I think it's finally sinking in in the past I could have worked this out in just a moment,unfortunately I suffered a stroke about 9 years ago and it's left my thought processes rather worse off.

So 0.25 ppm meanse
After the 0 tenths hundreds and thousands am I right in thinking that 0.25 is two tenths and 5 hundreds of 1 ppm.

In Wich case the trace elements hardly seem worth adding but I know it's just a trace but it seems such a very tiny amount.

Hi all,
......am I right in thinking that 0.25 is two tenths and 5 hundreds of 1 ppm.
Yes, that's it.
In which case the trace elements hardly seem worth adding but I know it's just a trace but it seems such a very tiny amount.
That is the thing with the micro-elements, plants just need a tiny bit of them, but they need all of the <"essential elements"> to grow.

A lot of the plant nutrients are essential for plant growth, but then <"become toxic at slightly higher levels">, you can think of elements like zinc (Zn), copper (Cu) and iron (Fe).

If you wanted to add 0.5 ppm iron it wouldn't do any harm.

cheers Darrel

Back