• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA 45P - Red Planet

Absolutely stunning setup, can i ask were u got nano 12mm lily pipes with skimmer ? And the nano drop checker?

Thanks dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
The Nano skimmer is from Ista. They are releasing it now.
The drop check I think it's normal size.
Thank you

Enviado do meu SM-G975F através do Tapatalk

The Nano skimmer is from Ista. They are releasing it now.
The drop check I think it's normal size.
Thank you

Was the inket skimmer and outflow a set as both small in comparison to normal and the drop checker looks very small aswel.

I will Google insta a see if can get hold of one as love that thanks for the info and well done again on tank looks great.

Thanks dean

Had a quick look but cant find them lily pipes any idea were i can buy from as much smaller and look great in this tank.

Thanks dean

Had a quick look but cant find them lily pipes any idea were i can buy from as much smaller and look great in this tank.

Thanks dean

I don't know if they are selling then right now.
It was a gift from Ista.

I don't know if they are selling then right now.
It was a gift from Ista.

Love the inlet as so small like i say most others like aquascaper look odd in this tank as so large. I need some nano ones like this and also the outflow and drop checker seem smaller sized any recomendations welcome.

Are you still using intank diffuser ? I seem to have melt on plants at rear of tank in corner even though have a oase 250 so i placed inlet and outlet at oposote sides of tank so one at front and one at rear obviously same side but lots of people dont seem to get problems. I thought may have been due to flow so thats why i placed inlet behind the plants.

I am thinking about using a intank diffuser for a while to see how it is as currently using inline.

Hopefully one day can get results like yours.

Thanks Dean

Yes i use Inline Difuser.
Don't see any relation between the change from inline to other type of Difuser.

Back