• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Forest Diorama in a second hand beat up bowfront

Great progress. Do you feel like the bow back noticeably adds depth compared to a normal tank now that it’s up and running?

Great progress. Do you feel like the bow back noticeably adds depth compared to a normal tank now that it’s up and running?

I don't think its made that much difference....I honestly forget it is a bow-front until i look from the side. But its a very narrow tank and having the bow at the back definitely was a better idea than having it any other way as it gave me more room for planting and hardscape.

I don't think its made that much difference....I honestly forget it is a bow-front until i look from the side. But its a very narrow tank and having the bow at the back definitely was a better idea than having it any other way as it gave me more room for planting and hardscape.

Sure, plus it won't distord the final shot

An overdue update! All the gaps are filled and things look forestie ^_^ rasboras are also added and thriving!

IMG_20200322_174756.jpg

Back