• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

JBL Ferropol

Richard2510

Hi,

I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that I have some JBL Ferropol liquid fertilizer, and I can't for the life of me remember how often I'm supposed to add it to the tank. I think it's weekly, but don't want to start pouring it in willy-nilly :oops:

Help please :wave:

Cheers

Richard

10ml for 80 litres weekly , But I would imagine you would add it according to how much uptake (plant biomass) you have.

Richard2510 said:
Hi,

I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that I have some JBL Ferropol liquid fertilizer, and I can't for the life of me remember how often I'm supposed to add it to the tank. I think it's weekly, but don't want to start pouring it in willy-nilly :oops:

Help please :wave:

Cheers

Richard

Hi Richard,

No need to be embarrassed by it at all, I used to use Ferropol with reasonable success until coming on this forum and finding out how to mix dry fertilisers which are much better and a fraction of the cost. If you learn how to mix your own ferts then to mix an equivilant £5 bottle of Ferropol wil set you back at a rough guess about 20 pence. Thats a serious saving one can spend on the finer things in life like beer. :)

Regards, Chris.

Hi Richard,

No need to be embarrassed by it at all, I used to use Ferropol with reasonable success until coming on this forum and finding out how to mix dry fertilisers which are much better and a fraction of the cost. If you learn how to mix your own ferts then to mix an equivilant £5 bottle of Ferropol wil set you back at a rough guess about 20 pence. Thats a serious saving one can spend on the finer things in life like beer. :)

Regards, Chris.
Hi do you have a link to learn how to mix my own. I 2 use ferropol. Sorry to drag up a old post. Thanks

Back