• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Recommend me a reliable regulator

Andrew Reynolds

Seedling
Hi,

I have an old Dennerle regulator that I think is faulty and would like to replace it. I think it leaks even though I can't detect the leak. A 500g bottle has almost run out in a week with only 2 bubbles a second for 8 hours a day. I have only just set CO2 up again after a few years and I think this is why I gave up on it to start with.

Do members here have any recommendations for a reasonably priced reliable regulator?

Is the CO2 Art PRO-SE Series a good choice for £110? Ideally a cheaper option would be better, but reliability is key for me.

Thanks

Andrew

Is the CO2 Art PRO-SE Series a good choice for £110?
Yes it is all day long, plus their after sales service is second to none. So in the rare event anything should go wrong they will most certainly see you right...

Yes it is all day long, plus their after sales service is second to none. So in the rare event anything should go wrong they will most certainly see you right...
Second that. Karol's aftersales customer service is outstanding. He should keep it up!

Back