• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Scape corner

Water change done moved a Anubias paxing to the left of the trunk and the tripartita and weighed down with the stane the Anubias is glued to to keep it down as its floated 3 times so this is its last chance
15826637270146136346970295026010.jpg

@Mark Keetch there are 3 tanks mate so I.kinda rotate them but will keep the 80 and the 60 going for a while now as there slow growing tanks the 45p will be the next rescape but I'm quiet happy with it at the moment I enjoy the creative side and dont have much patience lol hence there all in one journal

@Mark Keetch there are 3 tanks mate so I.kinda rotate them but will keep the 80 and the 60 going for a while now as there slow growing tanks the 45p will be the next rescape but I'm quiet happy with it at the moment I enjoy the creative side and dont have much patience lol hence there all in one journal
Haha. Well dont stop doing what your doing bud, it's great reading material for the rest of us :thumbup:

Right oh. I'm about to start a re-scape of my 10g for my 2 female betta, we will see if the living art argument is persuasive enough. Hehe. Keep up the work fella, I'll be watching. :thumbup:

So it's my only day off for the week done 4 water changes on the 60p this week as I've had 2 16hr days at work so couldnt really do 5/6 as I would have like can see some growth of the pinnatifida Araguaia and moss which is nice for only 1 week so a deep clean today and might pinch the tops of pinnatifida so it grows horizontal rather than vertical no real melt on crypts yet was expecting it pretty much straight away

How do you find the glass skimmer/intake? I've read that it can cause issues with air in the filter. Only asking as I'm deciding which way to go with my 10g.

I like them mate just dont but the cheap ones as there is always issues with them ethe aquascaper ones are best you do need to make sure the pipe is straight though or it will gurgle

So tank is 13 days old no signs of any issues as of yet do have a little wood fungus but nothing to bad think the growth is quiet good especially the moss and to be honest I didnt expect it to be the one that stood out
15835111985703101207168228268498.jpg

Last edited:
Do tank is 113 day old no signs of any issues as of yet do have a little wood furrow but nothing to bad think the growth is quiet good especially the moss and to be honest I didnt expect it to be the one that stood out View attachment 132180
Thats looking amazing love the ephyphite plants on the wood so detailed.

Dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Back