• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Nostradamus?.

zozo

A quote from a book written over 10 years ago.
87455743_2684904111578054_5087927466975035392_n.jpg

https://www.amazon.co.uk/End-Days-Predictions-prophecies-about/dp/0749929103

:peeking:

Who knows!?... Food for conspiracists too... Authors in cahoots with mad scientists?... :nailbiting:
Or just mad scientists reading books by (self) proclaimed paranormals?

What's Normal? What's Mad?...

Somewhere around early 2000, i saw an amateur video downloaded from a torrent site. It was about Biblical prophecies from some mad dude ranting about Giants and Falling Angles etc... Meanwhile, he compared The United States with Babylon and it's leaders with Nimrod. And said God will strike it's the towers down. Something like history repeating..

About a year later I come home, switch on the telly and 3 minutes later I see a Twin tower come down. And instantly remembered this video. I have been searching for since to find it back without success.

Is still don't know what to think about it...

Hehe yes normal is just what you are used to. (Actually in Dutch I say, Normaal is maar wat je gewend bent.)

But I often look at vids on the fifth kind YouTube channel.. Most of the thing seams more plausible then what the church tells us..
But I always take things with an open mind that all explanations are probably something what we could never dream about and we are all way off the truth anyway..

Yup... :) The truth is definitively in perception. I guess that says it all...

Spooky.
It's the end of the world...again :confused:

Wish I'd predicted the book would become famous.
There's one copy for sale on Amazon and it costs £1,282.64 :D

Last edited:
Just discovered that Wuhan, ground zero for coronavirus, is also home to the Wuhan Institute of Virology...o_O
Hmmm...and then I learnt it's China's first biosafety level 4 (BSL–4) laboratory and therefore capable of weaponising biotech...o_O
But apparently the virus can't be synthetic since an eminent virologist claims the mutations [in the virus] are completely consistent with natural evolution" o_O

Do you think they might have been reading Sylvia's book linked above by Marcel @zozo, End Of Days: Predictions and prophecies about the end of the world ? o_O

Freaky coincidence or conspiracy theory ? o_O

Occam's razor...

They jumped on it straight away and worked pretty fast it seems.. The book was completely sold out on the day that the quote appeared in the media. And 8 days later the booklet is fully in stock again.

ground zero for coronavirus, is also home to the Wuhan Institute of Virology...

If you follow the money... There are many more of not too much other strange coincidences (?) around this happening that could make you wonder.

Whatever it is, it definitively is a wakeup call that lets us know where we really stand. We are merely puppets only able to look and shiver to go on slippery ice!?...

A minimum of 3 weeks lock down might mean Christmas is busy on the maternity ward.

A friend, who runs a chemist's shop, told me that one of the products they sold out of (and sell out of as soon as they come back in stock) were pregnancy tests...

Back