• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New Global Moderators

Tim Harrison

Administrator
UKAPS Team
Hi everyone,

UKAPS has 3 new Global Moderators @Edvet, @Iain Sutherland, @Stu Worrall. They are now able to help members across all forums; not just their individual forums.

We're sure you'll join the rest of the UKAPS team in congratulating them and wishing them all the best in their new forum role.

Thanks all for helping to make UKAPS a great online community :)

You forgot to mention the 'Super Moderator' promotion' of some 'guy' called 'Tim Harrison' :lol:
Haha, thanks. It's really the same as a global mod with just a few additional permissions so I can help out more with the day to day stuff.
As always Paulo @LondonDragon is the real star. His role is massive. The forum interface is only the very tip of the iceberg :)
Either way its all about teamwork, so thanks Ed, Iain, and Stu; new Global Moderators for this awesome community ;)

I'm still really a global mod with just a few more permissions

Yes been their got the 'T' Shirt when I use to part of a online gaming community one day your a moderator then as folk move on next thing your now, your setting up game servers and full access to the 'Back end' :eek::eek::eek: some stuff I stayed well clear off :angelic:

Back