• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Scape Contest Comments

Would you enter the UKAPS Hardscape Challenge?

• Yes

Votes: 23 76.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
@Tim Harrison So how do we move this forward say with an average of 10.000 member (dont know really just looked at new members introductions) could we get @George Farmer on board as the judge maybe do we set at setting a closing date of maybe 4 weeks away is that enough time
Do you start a sticky thread with the terms and conditions I know there isnt going to be many some where to post the pics of hardscape
I just wanted to see if there was enough interest first Jay; whether it was worthwhile doing. I'll make it all official with a place to post competition entries and a closing date etc soon ;)

Fun idea... :)
I still have a small empty 50-litre tank in the garden... And some rather odd-looking and strange coloured batch of petrified wood laying around. I could do something crazy with that!?... Even if it's just for a laugh.

And no problem to make a donation for it as well... :thumbup:

Good news, Dave the owner of Aquarium Gardens has very kindly donated a £100 Aquarium Gardens voucher which is very generous, and which has just become the winning prize :)
The competition entry fee will also be converted in to AG vouchers for 2nd and 3rd prizes, in addition to those already kindly donated by @Steve Buce and @Gill ;)

I'll get to work finalising the competition rules on Monday.

Sorry guys there's been a change in plan. Entry to the competition is now free. UKAPS has matched Dave's kind donation of £100, so second and third prizes are now £60 and £40 Aquarium Gardens vouchers respectively. If you require a refund pm me ;)

Sorry guys there's been a change in plan. Entry to the competition is now free. UKAPS has matched Dave's kind donation of £100, so second and third prizes are now £60 and £40 Aquarium Gardens vouchers respectively. If you require a refund pm me ;)
No worries. Just keep the donation. A couple of quid for the value i've had out this forum isnt much!

Can’t participate as I’m French
o_O Why's that?.. Not able to participate because of being French... Is there still some old British / French Feud going on? Or am i missing something?

Back