• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Resolved! Edit has gone

Zeus.

Fertz Meister
Hi

Well as title, we use to have an edit option for the Original Poster (OP) which wasn't time sensitive, so you could edit first post for OP and any future posts made by the OP.
The latest site update has removed the edit option

Cheers

Zeus

Yes and No
Title sometimes other times to edit a post within the thread when I was the Original Poster like in my Journal or the Fert Calculator I'm working on and sometimes its not always the first post either.

Due to previous incidents we will for sure not allow the edit of any post created by the member, that closes after a certain time.
I will look into bringing the first post edit back again, doesnt seem to be as straight forward as the previous version. Title only seems easier.

Can you check that you can edit title of post, you should see an option called "Edit Thread Title" under the ... on the top right hand corner. cheers

Seems odd as 'edit prefix is user/thread specific - can edit prefix on threads I started but not others threads
1589313869140.png

Seems odd as 'edit prefix is user/thread specific - can edit prefix on threads I started but not others threads
That is normal, part of the actual forum features, the edit title was an extra addon created by a third party!

Well as title, we use to have an edit option for the Original Poster (OP) which wasn't time sensitive, so you could edit first post for OP and any future posts made by the OP.
This should now work properly again, let me know if any issues, thanks

Opps missed that - Yes its working can edit first post - Excellent 🥳
and I'm sure your still working on a work around to edit the title ;)
If you can edit the first post you should be able to edit the title!! It's part of the first post!

Back