• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Anywhere with Boraras Brigittae stock?

Wookii

I know some fish are becoming increasingly difficult to get hold of with the current pandemic, but does anyone know of any good quality fish suppliers that have Boraras Brigittae in stock?

We have Europe's largest importer with an accessible database via the internet. They usually have the whole Rasbora collection in stock. And i noticed they all are from wild origin... Lately, they have only a decent number of B. mera and B. kobutai in stock.

They also provide a dozen UK shops with fish, see the shop list to get an overview. And keep track of this site it is updated daily it might change tomorow and in stock again.

We have Europe's largest importer with an accessible database via the internet. They usually have the whole Rasbora collection in stock. And i noticed they all are from wild origin... Lately, they have only a decent number of B. mera and B. kobutai in stock.

They also provide a dozen UK shops with fish, see the shop list to get an overview. And keep track of this site it is updated daily it might change tomorow and in stock again.

Thanks @zozo I wasn’t aware of them!

And I feel inclined to say that whenever I got fish from them I received great stock. A pair of Dudgeon Gobies I got spawned within a week. A friend of mine got bettas from the same import and they immediately spawned as well.

I know some fish are becoming increasingly difficult to get hold of with the current pandemic, but does anyone know of any good quality fish suppliers that have Boraras Brigittae in stock?
I'm pretty sure Aquatic Design Center in Balham has them. They're open for collection only, give them a ring to see if they have them. They also do delivery. Fish bought from Hardy's maybe he just buys them of Ruinemans haha.

I'm pretty sure Aquatic Design Center in Balham has them. They're open for collection only, give them a ring to see if they have them. They also do delivery. Fish bought from Hardy's maybe he just buys them of Ruinemans haha.

Thanks - I’ve dropped them a message. I won’t be able to collect but hopefully they’ll consider shipping if they have some.

They aren’t the best shippers - I’d obtain water parameters and have a suitable receiving tank set up (can’t recall your aquarium details) so it’s easy to monitor fish for a few days after arrival (any DOAs will quickly disappear in a planted tank) and make sure they’re eating etc before adding to a community situation

Confirm bag water parameters upon arrival
Add a dose of Prime (pre-diluted) when you open the bag to neutralize any ammonia - remove a test sample before adding the Prime, add Prime to fish, then test sample water

Aquatic Design Center's have been in the stock tank for about 2 months so should be relatively settled. They're in "full" R.O, with some aquahobby remineraliser although we find that the R.O. still contains enough minerals for most very soft water fish... Time to change the membranes.

Aquatic Design Center's have been in the stock tank for about 2 months so should be relatively settled. They're in "full" R.O, with some aquahobby remineraliser although we find that the R.O. still contains enough minerals for most very soft water fish... Time to change the membranes.

I emailed them and they said they didn’t have any in, and that they weren’t currently able to ship.

I’ve drawn a blank with every online aquatics place I’ve contacted, but managed to secure a few this afternoon at my local Maidenhead Aquatics of all places! I’ll be picking them up tomorrow.

Back