• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Scape Contest Comments

Would you enter the UKAPS Hardscape Challenge?

• Yes

Votes: 23 76.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
Figured it out, pictures over an unknown file size limit won't be displayed :)

I can't seem to get my entries image to display 😬
Is it coming up with any error at all?
are you using the ‘attach a file’ button at the bottom of your text box?

Renamed the Aquascaping experience section to a more generic UKAPS official section and have moved the hardscape contest in there to make it a little more official and easier to find for everyone as some might miss it in the Events section!

I'm glad this thread is here separate to the main one that doesn't allow comments, cause I wanted to say I had a look at the entries so far and they are really impressive; and also made me rethink entering my paltry existing hardscapes 😂

I'm glad this thread is here separate to the main one that doesn't allow comments, cause I wanted to say I had a look at the entries so far and they are really impressive; and also made me rethink entering my paltry existing hardscapes 😂
get it in, the more the merrier.

Added a little feature to the Hardscape Challenge thread to place all the entries at the top of the thread sorted by the most->less likes!! :)

Last day tomorrow for anybody wanting to post entries......go on, get em’ in.......:cool:

Is there any way to swap the photo I uploaded to a cropped version? The "edit" function seems to have disappeared.

Fingers Of Mordor2.jpg

Is there any way to swap the photo I uploaded to a cropped version? The "edit" function seems to have disappeared.
Updated, the edit function locks after 15 minutes for posts, you can only edit the first post of topics you create.

It would be really interesting to have a second round in 4 months time, be great to see how these scapes evolve and how they look when they have been fully planted and have had chance to mature.

It would be really interesting to have a second round in 4 months time, be great to see how these scapes evolve and how they look when they have been fully planted and have had chance to mature.
Most people might just create the hardscape for the competition and not plant it at all ;)

Back