• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Taking a sump. Back in five minutes...

Thanks @Alex Papp

Rescaped and reverted this tank back to hard tap water from RO last week but appreciate the thought.

1590596463183.jpeg

Currently looking for suitable fish rather than plants right now but going round in circles.

Huh? Who’s FB page @LondonDragon ?

Edit: Oh I see, UKAPS page.
Have not gone through Journals in a very long time, so have made a start from the latest posted and will work my way back, might revive some old journals in the process too! ;)

Looking great Geoffrey. Rescape looks epic.
I like the line up of the 600 beside the bigger tank with the same cabinet finish......mmmm 🤔

Hahaha hmmmm course not, it was full still :)

Just be grateful that rescape was done in under three hours. You wouldn’t be sharing the photo if I’d sank any more beers 😂

Pirate ship... Skeleton on the lav hooked up to an air pump...

1590698391383.jpeg

One of these days... gonna sneak into Aquarium Gardens when Steve, Arianwen and Dave are busy and pop this sucker in one of the scapes with an eheim airpump whilst they’re distracted. Maybe Filipe’s 1500... or the moss scape 😂

What fish you thinking mate

Keep going round in circles @Jayefc1 so having a think. Happy to have a mixed bag on the 1200 but the 600 needs a single species that suits.

Looking great Geoffrey. Rescape looks epic.
I like the line up of the 600 beside the bigger tank with the same cabinet finish......mmmm 🤔

Cheers @Ady34

The Pinnatifida is going to need some love next few weeks after the rescape. When I had the millennium rock covered in pinna on the floor our youngest jumped on it like a rocking horse. It’ll recover but giving it some R&R before going too scissor happy (the bits everyone doesn’t see when rescaping with young kids 😂).

It was either a 600 and 1200, or settle on a 1500. Love your 1500 by the way @Ady34 a real classic on UKAPS and a great source of inspiration. It’s @Siege with his two 600’s and the 900 that got the scape envy going.

Looking forward to your all out ADA setup @Ady34 will be something special I’m sure ;)

Cheers @Ady34

The Pinnatifida is going to need some love next few weeks after the rescape. When I had the millennium rock covered in pinna on the floor our youngest jumped on it like a rocking horse. It’ll recover but giving it some R&R before going too scissor happy (the bits everyone doesn’t see when rescaping with young kids 😂).

It was either a 600 and 1200, or settle on a 1500. Love your 1500 by the way @Ady34 a real classic on UKAPS and a great source of inspiration. It’s @Siege with his two 600’s and the 900 that got the scape envy going.

Looking forward to your all out ADA setup @Ady34 will be something special I’m sure ;)
Ha, the joys of young kids :banghead:
Two tanks has to be better than one, three is just greedy :lol:
Thanks for the kind words also, and I’m looking forward to getting the 30c up and running.
Some lighting you have over the 600 too :cool:
Cheerio,

Has @Siege actually got all 3 scapes yet though lol

Think he’s nearly there. The hardscape looks great on the AS600 rescape.

Some lighting you have over the 600 too :cool:

With a keen eye on balance and ample o2 all sorts are possible. Wouldn’t attempt that much light without the wet/dry system or shielding with a heavy amount of floating plants.

Ha, the joys of young kids :banghead:

If anyone wants to know how many Jammy Dodger biscuits it takes to make a mess of your scape on startup, the answer is eight. Courtesy of the youngest trying to feed the non-existent fish.

Oh boy 🤦🏻‍♂️ Would scream if it weren’t so darn funny 😂

If anyone wants to know how many Jammy Dodger biscuits it takes to make a mess of your scape on startup, the answer is eight. Courtesy of the youngest trying to feed the non-existent fish.

Oh boy 🤦🏻‍♂️ Would scream if it weren’t so darn funny 😂
Surely it depends on how big your scape is.....and how many non existent fish you need to feed 🤷‍♂️:lol:
At least you can see the funny side.

Oooops got to admit I did have a little chuckle to myself i take it that's the EI of jammy Dodgers as like ady says it depends on tank size and non existing fish

On a more serious not where the jammy Dodgers edible when you found them or well dunked

Back