• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hardscape Challenge 2020 (likes) Competition Winner!

Very well deserved Konrad, it got my vote - the sense of depth you managed to create is very impressive, even if I too can no longer 'unsee' the sneaky troll (thanks for that @zozo lol).

Do you intend to plant it, or was it just for the competition?

Thanks mate. Yes, it’s been planted. Now it’s nearly time to pack it up and build something new.
51fd6a143600ec4f44e94f815d092377.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry, i couldn't help it... :shy: 9 out of 10 dominant wood scapes have one in there and i just can't help seeing it. :) And i think it's awesome.. It needs to be there... :) What would a forest be without any trolls? :joyful:

Thanks mate. Yes, it’s been planted. Now it’s nearly time to pack it up and build something new.
51fd6a143600ec4f44e94f815d092377.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WoW!! That's gorgeous!! 😍

I'm sorry, i couldn't help it... :shy: 9 out of 10 dominant wood scapes have one in there and i just can't help seeing it. :) And i think it's awesome.. It needs to be there... :) What would a forest be without any trolls? :joyful:

WoW!! That's gorgeous!! 😍

Ah you see, he's missing from the grown in picture above!! That must have been when he moved into @Tim Harrison 's tank and started his 'oozing' trick!

Back