• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New Decade, New Decadence...

Haha there is no where safe from a football and a 5 year old chasing it lol other wise I would have had a good crop going maybe in a couple of years when he spreads his wings a little lol

Haha R&M true level. Is right... class show

Everyone else on here be wanting a chemistry lesson or the silver bullet for BBA @Filip Krupa

I just want to know what the talking cat who went to Florida did in his past that could truly be that awful...? 😂

I just want to know what the talking cat who went to Florida did in his past that could truly be that awful...? 😂

That cat is a real test of your imagination for hell... Im not about to take a punt 🤣

Nor would I ask Rick to make me a stop/rewind remote for real life!

The onions were hung. They didn’t get access to a lawyer or a fair trial...

1593433745012.jpeg

Ha was ADA the judge jury and exocutioner

It was @Jayefc1 and ADA did the lot of them with Moss Cotton...

Upon receiving the invoice from ADA for works rendered there was a large sum being charged for said Moss Cotton

“But it’s just green bloody cotton thread” Geoff’s accountant roared :mad:

But alas, he was wrong... it is ADA Moss Cotton and therefore better....

Nice harvest, should keep you going for a while. You're actually inspiring me to have a go ;)

Thats half of the first round hanging up @Tim Harrison . The other two rounds of larger varieties should see us well into next year. Literally takes no effort at all as they don’t need watering really and if they’re in decent soil and compost the feeding is already done as well. What’s not to love?

Had a fair few charlottes that were smaller because they got cut short by the high winds. Flip side is they’re so sweet that it would have been criminal not to pickle some:

1593683394972.jpeg

1593683502222.jpeg

I like the seque into onions. More vegetable based content please.

Never sure if people think I’ve lost the (vegetable) plot when random photos of veg turn up on this thread @Kezzab

The tank being used as a propagator is a fair few posts back so must seem random if you didn’t catch that snippet.

Nine of the tomato plants out the front:

1593760911630.jpeg

99p buckets with holes drilled, placed in some trays so they can be watered and fed from the roots. Should trim off the lower leaves but they shield the soil from the wind and slow down evaporation.

Going to be a lot of tomato sauce soon...

1593761338910.jpeg

Lovely.

let me spoil your thread with some pics from my garden. :p First time gardening this year and I feel like I’m getting old doing it but find out it was as exciting as growing aquarium plants + the fact you can eat your own vegetables, is something very addictive. :)

200703124814668331.jpg

Lovely.

let me spoil your thread with some pics from my garden. :p First time gardening this year and I feel like I’m getting old doing it but find out it was as exciting as growing aquarium plants + the fact you can eat your own vegetables, is something very addictive. :)

Love it mate and beautiful photography as well.

Is that... is that real grass? It looks, erm... ...perfect!?

Yep. Drives the neighbours bonkers trying to figure out why a few cm’s over it becomes weed city on their front lawn.

A few more onions pulled out this morning:

1593778617635.jpeg

And the lily is finally beginning to flower by the summer tub:

1593778721718.jpeg

Lol I was annoyed by the grass too - my lawn looks like a bomb fettled battle field after two boys playing football on it every day!

1593779468742.jpeg

Last edited:
I've been out reseeding, feeding, raking and working in top soil every year for the last 5 years and then I see your grass. Not a weed in sight.

Back