• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Corydora experts please advise

lurcher

Hi ,i have an established 130 litre(30 gallon) planted tank,empty at the moment,filtered by fluval 207canister filter.i want to stock it with 15 bronze cories,is this a suitable size school for this tank,and how many hikari sinking wafers should be fed daily for 15cories to keep them healthy? Many Thanks.

Hi ,i have an established 130 litre(30 gallon) planted tank,empty at the moment,filtered by fluval 207canister filter.i want to stock it with 15 bronze cories,is this a suitable size school for this tank,and how many hikari sinking wafers should be fed daily for 15cories to keep them healthy? Many Thanks.
I mean it’ll be quite heavily stocked as they get to a fair size but yes it should be fine. I’d recommend a tablet or granular food rather than a wafer for corydoras due to the shape of their mouth. They love stuff like tetra prima, sera o nip etc.

cheers

conor

Back