• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
I see most of the sides and back in substrate now. Thats going to look pretty intresting. Looking foward to seeing the planting

Water is in since 2 days, now very clear. The Dennerle has an good flow but I got some noise coming from the impeller, that’s annoying , I hope it will go by itself (it’s not trapped air).

200724062330454785.jpg

Plants should come next week :)

I didn`t use anything on it, have you adjusted the little rubber foot that keeps the filter off the tank side?

yeah, it really seems to come from the impeller and not from vibrations?

yeah, it really seems to come from the impeller and not from vibrations?

JBL silicone spray on the impeller? Seems to have sorted many brand new filters that were initially noisy in the past. Either that or wait, as the magnet develops a film the noise from the impeller has disappeared also.

Last edited:
JBL silicone spray on the impeller? Seems to have sorted many brand new filters that were initially noisy in the past. Either that or wait, as the magnet develops a film the noise from the impeller has disappeared also.
I’ll try but as the filter is new, I thought it didn’t need it...

well I planted this bad boy this morning;

200802080126956328.jpg

;)Didn’t use all the plants because it was simply too much, here’s the plant list:

hc cuba
Monte carlo
Hemianthus micranthemoides
Riccardia
Bucephalandra
Rotala h’ra
Rotala waliichii
Marsilea crenata
Hydrocotyle tripartita mini

Very nice mate should grow in great

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Actually looking for livestock options...here’s the actual list;

-celestial pearl danio (x10)
Or
-tucanoichtys tucano (x10)
Or
-tanichthys micagemmae (x8)

any other suggestions guys? Would like some active fishes that likes flow and not so shy because as you can see, not so much places to hide. ;)

Wow great hardscape. Not sure on that Buce right in the middle of the path though. I think it breaks the harmony a little.

Wow great hardscape. Not sure on that Buce right in the middle of the path though. I think it breaks the harmony a little.

Glad you like it man, yeah not sure about the middle buce too, it’s not glued so I can easily remove it. ;)

I think I need some lessons from my daughter in how to take good photographs, I`m a point and click person and the results are terrible. :( Your photos and so many others on here, the photos are crisp, clear and in focus :)

Back