• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Eheim Double-tap o-ring?

I had the same issue, they do not sell them, I ended up have to buy 100 o rings of the correct size, I'm sure I have loads left, I'll have a look in my boxes in the morning and will happily send you a couple if i can find them

Will update on this tomorrow.

I had the same issue, they do not sell them, I ended up have to buy 100 o rings of the correct size, I'm sure I have loads left, I'll have a look in my boxes in the morning and will happily send you a couple if i can find them

Will update on this tomorrow.
That would be very kind and I'll be happy to cover p+p or make a UKAPS donation :) (not sure how to do the latter)

I've found the o rings, pm me your address and I'll drop them in the post.

o_Oo_O £6 with delivery o_Oo_O

pm sent @papa_c thank you
Part number seems to be 800040 but that set appears to have 9mm, 12mm and 16mm O rings (one of each) which doesn't seem that helpful.

Before now I have just asked in LFS and a lot of them tend to have the catalog and can order parts for you that are prohibitively expensive to ship.

For o rings I suspect a bulk pack of generic ones would probably be 100x cheaper though.

Back