• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Advice needed

That’s a difficult question to answer. What level of experience do you have, will you run a high tech or low tech tank, what do you like?
Perhaps look at the layouts for tanks of a similar size on the Tropica website to get some inspiration. Also Aquarium Gardens, one of the sponsors, have excellent information about their plants interns of light and co2 needs as well as positioning in the tank.

That’s a difficult question to answer. What level of experience do you have, will you run a high tech or low tech tank, what do you like?
Perhaps look at the layouts for tanks of a similar size on the Tropica website to get some inspiration. Also Aquarium Gardens, one of the sponsors, have excellent information about their plants interns of light and co2 needs as well as positioning in the tank.

I had a juwel trigon 350 but couldn't control the water flow just hard to grow plants in it sold it and bought a juwel 260 I was reckoning on 2" aqua soil 2" gravel I've never used soil substrate in 42 years of fishkeeping

Back