• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

60x40x40 90l first attempt at an aquascape

I ended up adding some more plants to my tank, trimming the rotala walichii and removing the piece of wood. The plants i added was alternanthera reinecki mini and pogostemon helferi in the midground and pogostemon erectus and limnophilia hippuroides in the background. The Hippuroides was potted so didnt get much out of it :( . I also added a drop checker since im looking to add some livestock. Placed it opposite side of diffuser towards the bottom to see if there is enough co2 towards the bottom of the tank. Another problem which is my fault: whilst doing maintenace and soaking the diffuser i lost the suction cup :banghead:. thats why the dffuser is kind of just floating there, still looking for it.

The monte carlo looks like it has algae on it idk what to do, if i should just wait or if i should trim it.
IMG_20200911_201926.jpg
IMG_20200911_201547.jpg

Good growth by the look of it. Is there something underneath the tank on the right side? The tank looks like its not level, and as if its not touching the desk on the right...

Good growth by the look of it. Is there something underneath the tank on the right side? The tank looks like its not level, and as if its not touching the desk on the right...

Sorry for the late reply I didn't get a notification for some reason. Yeah, my floor is not level. I have the tank on a desk. The uneven waterline bothers me but I haven't been bothered to do anything about it.

Last edited:

Also the tank is touching the desk on the right side it ends where the desk ends.

Back