• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Amano's Nature aquarium world

JoshP12

Hi everyone,

I often see people talking about Amano's book. And I think I found the "one": Amazon product ASIN 0793806496
But it also looks like that is a compilation of 3 books that he released on separate occasions.

I have The Ecology of The Planted Aquarium, The Optimum Aquarium, and I have George Farmer's book on the way too.

But I would love to also get my hands on some copies of the Amano ones that inspired so many people. Does anyone know if they are still in print and/or how I can acquire them/which ones are the "right" (often quoted) ones to acquire?

Amazon seems to not have the complete series available but it sometimes has the other ones.

Thanks!

Josh

His first set of books, Nature Aquarium World, books 1 2 and 3 are available on Amazon for around £130 each, Aquarium Plant Paradise for £60, the last one Nature Aquarium: Complete Works 1985-2009 seems to be sold out most places

I know local libraries used to have a service were you could request a book what they might not have for a nominal fee. They then resource it and loan it to you . At the prices they cost good way of seeing whether they are worth the cost

His first set of books, Nature Aquarium World, books 1 2 and 3 are available on Amazon for around £130 each, Aquarium Plant Paradise for £60, the last one Nature Aquarium: Complete Works 1985-2009 seems to be sold out most places
In my opinion the Complete Works is a must have, the others less so. Good luck finding them.

In my opinion the Complete Works is a must have, the others less so. Good luck finding them.

Let's have a laugh. For whatever reason I checked today - and it was on Amazon (a used copy (they're all used) :banghead:-- I went back and forth .. what if it's ripped!) ... I hesitate ... 10 minutes passes ... then it was gone. Next time, insta-buy. :)

Josh

Back