• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Resources/sites for aquascape inspiration?

bushaaayyy

I’m looking for good websites for galleries of planted aquascapes.

I’m aware of the gallery on this site, as well as the tropica site. Would particularly like sites with a large gallery of images that is easy to look through, many of the sites I’ve come across have links to individual blog posts or are full of clunky ads.

Would be particularly interested to scapes with a focus on rock, with smaller wood details. Not iwagumi style, prefer a greater variety of plants than is often found in this style. Something along the lines of the scape featured on the cover of George farmers book. Is there a name for this style?

Attachments

• 0EC62700-BEAD-4D61-BDAD-4C7871F82D91.jpeg
    0EC62700-BEAD-4D61-BDAD-4C7871F82D91.jpeg
    190.9 KB · Views: 310
pinterest!? :)

Try different search queries of interest and you'll find a lot more.. e.g. planted tank, planted fish bowl etc. etc.

He should have, he's got tonnes of the stuff in his back yard ;)
For easier viewing take a look a Adam Paszczela's intagram.
While your at it take a look at Andreas' scapes and his blog as well.
Like these guys’ work thanks for the suggestions.
pinterest!? :)
And I have tried Pinterest, but didn’t get only very well with it. I will try persist a little longer. I think I was hoping to find something a little more ‘curated’?

Pinterest is often used by people that like to share interests they find on the internet. Hence pinterest - pin an interest :)
Very often the source where the picture was found is given in the description. I also found pins that originated from this forum.

Not always or all the time but it's a nice gallery to lurk once in a while. I found loads of inspirations there over the years.

Back