• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Asian Peninsula

HW.Aquascaping

Seedling
Photos are of day 1

Attachments

• C3369CC8-DA82-49AB-9363-B27AC0A6AE2D.jpeg
    C3369CC8-DA82-49AB-9363-B27AC0A6AE2D.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 608
  • 981CA933-D0E4-4410-8B7D-8D92B4580F2B.jpeg
    981CA933-D0E4-4410-8B7D-8D92B4580F2B.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 300
Is it a rescape or did you have the filter already running? Because of the brown in the tubes :) Looks very nice either way, always love the use of lotus like this :)

Is it a rescape or did you have the filter already running? Because of the brown in the tubes :) Looks very nice either way, always love the use of lotus like this :)
Yes it’s the second rescape in this aquarium, but yes I am ashamed of my outlet pipe but I’ve managed to get it stuck on the flexi pipe and don’t want to try a bit of force until I can get a spare ready 😂 thank you I like the lotus but not sure in the long run if I’m keeping it in this scape but we will see, although I do enjoy a variety of colour 😊👍

Yes it’s the second rescape in this aquarium, but yes I am ashamed of my outlet pipe but I’ve managed to get it stuck on the flexi pipe and don’t want to try a bit of force until I can get a spare ready 😂 thank you I like the lotus but not sure in the long run if I’m keeping it in this scape but we will see, although I do enjoy a variety of colour 😊👍
Yeah I think it will become too large eventually, but its amazing while it lasts :) And no worries, I totally get it. Besides my pipes are usually that colour and I've no excuse. It just triggered me because it meant the filter at least had been running longer then one day :)

Yeah I think it will become too large eventually, but its amazing while it lasts :) And no worries, I totally get it. Besides my pipes are usually that colour and I've no excuse. It just triggered me because it meant the filter at least had been running longer then one day :)
Yeah thinking of just leaving the back rotala 😊 haha well I’ve had the filter around 6 weeks but the media I’ve had for years just keep adding old bio media to the new as the filter gets bigger, current have a biomaster thermo 350

Back