• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

2nd Aquascape

Shane1094

Hi, new to this forum šŸ˜Š.Second attempt at a scape. Around 10 months old, Made lots of changes along the way I'm sure as we all do.
EA Aquascaper 900 - Twinstar 900E
Low tech setup/easy plants. Tropica tabs in innert sand.
No co2 input this time round.
Truth be told.. water changes.about every 2 weeks šŸ˜….
Thanks for looking!
20210209_131913.jpg

Thank you!
Green neons
Ember tetra
Kerri blue emperor tetra
Amano shrip
Cherry shrimp
Nerite snails
MTS snails
Peppered Corys
1 Mustard spot pleco

Thanks! It's called Black Mountain Rock. I got it from a garden centre šŸ˜… Those two large ones on the left were 2 for Ā£9 šŸ˜„. It's fish friendly. Much cheaper.
Proper aquascaping rocks like dragon stone/seiryu stone can be pricy given they're Ā£'s per kg.

Hi Shane
tanks looking good
been looking at blue emperor tetras for my tank, how are they with the shrimp?
Cheers
Paul

Hi, very nice tank indeed šŸ˜Š
I have some vallisneria in my 20 litre tank, but it grows and grows and canā€™t grow that tall like yours. Itā€™s a dirted tank, Walstad method. My crypt is already perking up but not my vallis.

Thanks Paul. Yeah they don't actively hunt the shrimp. They'll give chase if a shrimp decides to dart like the flash šŸ˜„. But the cherry's breed fine anyway

Thanks cherries, yeah to be honest it was added at a later date. The background was empty originally. I'm surprised with the growth/runners
As I've only used Tropica capsules.

Back