• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Trying to id a specific plant.. no pics to show

My OH is setting up a betta tank and saw a plant that could come in a bundle of different ones but we can’t find any images of it. Hope you can help. The only name we got is “crimonsette” anyone heard of it?

Doing a Google on Crimonsette leads me to this.
This

It also has a Dracena and Umbrella plant and (Ophiopogon) japonicus listed in the bunch, which all actually aren't aquatic plants and can't be kept as such. I wouldn't be surprised if the same goes for the alleged Crimonsette.

By the way, with the Umbrella plant it could be a Sheflera or a Papyrus sp. both can go under the same common name.

Last edited:
I agree with zozo and don't think it's an aquatic plants. If I had to take a punt, I'd guess it could be a type of cordyline (crimson rosette). There are some pics here that show some of the other plants in that list and a few cordyline which it might be, assuming I'm correct (first time for everything).

21 plants to avoid in the aquarium

That’s the problem we can’t find what it looks like and haven’t got any yet, but it comes in a bunch of 6 potted plants. Want to see what it looks like in a tank..
Okay when it arrives take a photo of it and post it here so we can help you identify it ;)

Last edited:
Back