• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Oase biomaster 250

Nope. I see a lot of people are running the 350 on a 60P. That said, it seems like a waste to use it on an all-in-one tank. The main things I like about the Biomaster are the ease of maintenance with the prefilter and having the heater inside the filter. You can already hide a heater in the back compartment and use a prefilter sponge in there too. I'm not really seeing any benefit to having a Biomaster over what you already have. But if you like to burn money on a pump in a bucket then the Biomaster is a good choice.

Nope. I see a lot of people are running the 350 on a 60P. That said, it seems like a waste to use it on an all-in-one tank. The main things I like about the Biomaster are the ease of maintenance with the prefilter and having the heater inside the filter. You can already hide a heater in the back compartment and use a prefilter sponge in there too. I'm not really seeing any benefit to having a Biomaster over what you already have. But if you like to burn money on a pump in a bucket then the Biomaster is a good choice.
😄 Fair comment when you put it like that 👍was thinking of the one with out the heater, its just the easy of the prefilter I like and hiding the pipes in the back.

Back