• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Filter bubble noise

eminor

Hello, I diffuse the co2 with a neo type diffuser, I tried to place it under the filter inlet, but the filter makes noise, I imagine that bubbles are formed inside, the rejection is done with a spray bar, where to place the diffuser to avoid that the filter makes too much noise? thx

Hello, I diffuse the co2 with a neo type diffuser, I tried to place it under the filter inlet, but the filter makes noise, I imagine that bubbles are formed inside, the rejection is done with a spray bar, where to place the diffuser to avoid that the filter makes too much noise? thx
Most filters don't like gas inside so will tend to either belch out a load of bubbles or the impeller can start to cavitation causing noise. I would suggest either getting an inline diffuser. Or move your in tank diffuser to the front. The flow from the spray bar will travel down the front glass. This will push the bubbles down and keep them in suspension longer to increase the diffusion of gas into water

Back