I’m currently in the process of doing my first dry start. The last couple weeks I’ve noticed some of my Anubias leafs appear to be dying / discolouring. The rhizomes look firm and healthy. I did wonder if it’s because I added a tiny bit of ferts to my sprayer thinking it would help out the...
I have a back to nature background and that’s a much denser foam and really thick resin outer. That can be cut with a knife or Dremel I even used a hole cutting drill bit to make the filter outlet hole. Although that was all before I attached it to the tank
I’m reusing my old media from my old discus tank which had quite a few pest snail in the tank. So Incase any were laying dormant in the media I soaked it in potassium permanganate then boiled it and dried it out in the oven. Lol don’t think anything is surviving that