• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My latest aquarium

all the rock is pushed through the substraight to the bottom of the tank. i have also positioned them so they shouldnt fall verry far if they do manage to knock them over.

Ok here is the image of the tank after the fish have done their digging. :)
Image0000.jpg

That looks very nice. The vertical stone to the far right might look better in a different spot--it is bookending the layout--but I really like your choice of gravel and stones and fish. What kind of gravel is that?

the sand is Unipac Zambezi Sand and i am going to have a little move around of the rocks to make it as safe as i can for the fish. i will see if i can improve the look of that rock while i am at it!

Thanks again

Dont you ever suffer with water loss due to evaporation? Its a lovely tank =] :thumbup:

Fred Dulley said:
Celestial said:
Dont you ever suffer with water loss due to evaporation? Its a lovely tank =] :thumbup:

Undoubtedly. But simply top the tank back up with dechlorinated water.

Ok thanks =] Does it smell at all though? Because my mum hates the smell :p

Hhmm, well, no tank should ever have an unpleasant smell. I've only ever kept a open top 25litre tank. That was in the same room as a 70litre with a hood and a 55litre with a hood. I didn't notice a smell.

i dont get any smell from the tank that i can tell and if it did my mrs would go crazy she is realy fussy about smells and how clean the apartment is!! i would have all my tanks open top if the fish didnt jump out!

Back