• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

saintlys tiger endlers

Mark Evans

Expert
i've added some of these to my nano. I've now been told by my mate Jamesm that breed more than rabbits :?

femaletigers.jpg

male.jpg

and a short vid.

cheers folks

saintly said:
I've now been told by my mate Jamesm that breed more than rabbits :?

I started with 1m/2fm.

Didn't have a problem with them while I kept the plants well trimmed, the rams always looked well fed, but the hygro got out of control and reached the surface, which gave the fry loads of cover.

Ended up setting another tank up in may daughters room and moving the original three and the surviving fry into it. A couple of months later and it looks like theres 100+ fry.

We used endler in the first picture as feeder fish in Malaysia. You can get them for less than 10p a cup packed full of them. chuck them in the tank with the arowana and you have you endless live food supply there. :p

My Favorite Endler, I am getting some next week from a breeder i found.
Hopefully the wife won't mind a planted cube in the study.

here's another vid showing how annoying they are to each other

The female of the species....

fem2.jpg

and a shrimp meets it's end....ler

shrimpmeetsitsendler.jpg

aaronnorth said:
How long have you had a nano o_O Is there a journal or some pics of it anywhere?

2 weeks mate, a bit more maybe. your looking at the pics. :lol:

The vids are from the nano too. i want to let it grow in a bit before i do a 'full tank shot'

it's really for my shrimp, but it's scape just a little, using manzi wood

saintly said:
aaronnorth said:
How long have you had a nano o_O Is there a journal or some pics of it anywhere?

2 weeks mate, a bit more maybe. your looking at the pics. :lol:

The vids are from the nano too. i want to let it grow in a bit before i do a 'full tank shot'

it's really for my shrimp, but it's scape just a little, using manzi wood

ahh ok,

Back