• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

some park shots

Mark Evans

Expert
went to rufford park with young daniel today.

as you'll see, the robins played ball.

robin-3.jpg

robin-2a.jpg

tempting them with seed always helps

This one was watching Dan place the seed.

robin3.jpg

Rufford is a great place for birds and wild life in general. thier rather tame which helps.

squirrel2-1.jpg

squirrel.jpg

there's some great inspirational bits of wood covered in mosses too.

stumpy4.jpg

and finally Me, posing. 8)

dan-small-2.jpg

These are...friggin awesome! 3 & 4 are my favourites. I'm going to do a Gill and ask for them too :lol:

Hubby and I think you should enter the wildlife photography of the year competition. (Just don't make the squirrel jump over a fence :p )

These shots are beautiful. I love animal photography. :) Especially like the fourth one.

Gill said:
Thanks, Looks Soooooooo Goood as a Desktop

your welcome. The full res shots are a world apart from the uploaded ones.

in actual fact, last night i had the best lesson ever from my best mate jamesm (who is actually a whiz with all things technical) in how to get the best from my images. I've been doing the whole process wrong! things should change now.

viktorlantos said:
Brilliant shot Mark! :thumbup:
Which lens you used to capture them?

cheers viktor. it's the 135mm f2 L. i managed to get my old one back 8)

aquaticmaniac said:
These are...friggin awesome! 3 & 4 are my favourites. I'm going to do a Gill and ask for them too :lol:

Thanks ever so much,mail me leah and i'll send them over :thumbup:

aquaticmaniac said:
Hubby and I think you should enter the wildlife photography of the year competition. (Just don't make the squirrel jump over a fence :p )

yeah, i did here about the disqualification.

i'm going back to the park (without Dan) to spend some proper time there. there's all kinds of birds that come. all kinds of Tits, nuthatches,dunnocks and many finches all come real close.

rawr said:
These shots are beautiful. I love animal photography. :) Especially like the fourth one.

thanks thomas, recently my love for outdoor photography, has taken a much welcomed boost of 'get out and do it' ]

I'm finding beauty in almost anything and it's opening my eyes in how to maybe approach future scapes. Moss does rule the natural world, so I'll be following this avenue closely

tree-1.jpg

Agreed on the stump!

Thanks for the photos, Mark. The bird is now my desktop background :D Gorgeous stuff.

Back