• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Sat Feb 20th - trip to Living Waters + MA Morden (Surrey)

Wifey Has Said I can Come, So Will Have room for up to 4 people. Alot cheaper than the Train Fare.

I can offer a lift to anyone enroute. My route is SE9 > Bromley > Hayes > Anerley > Croydon.

CeeJay said:
Hi all.
If anyone is travelling by public transport, the nearest tube station is Morden.
I can pick up anyone from there.

Its a 2-3 minute walk from the station ;) I might be taking the tube myself.

Can I confirm 10 am at Maidenhead aquatics Morden?

Great see you all there :)

Attendees:
a1matt
LondonDragon
ghostsword (Luis)
CeeJay
Gill
Tonser
mlgt

planter said:
That's the plan, I will be there for 10am, where should we all meet up? Just wonder into the Aquatic section?? Wear a badge :lol: :lol:

LondonDragon said:
planter said:
That's the plan, I will be there for 10am, where should we all meet up? Just wonder into the Aquatic section?? Wear a badge :lol: :lol:

Meeting in the aquatic section @ 10 am sounds good to me.
I have updated the first post to reflect this.
If anyone is nervous about not being able to find the group, pm me and I will let you know my mobile number.

Planter are your tanks still going? If they are and we're welcome to see them count me in!

Aww that's a shame, lusty glade (?) was one of my all time favorite tanks on here. And your cube was breathtaking!

Back