• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cegipedia

Should Ceg4048 become Cegipedia?

• Cegipedia (The Fountain of Knowledge)

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Ceg4048 (The Original and Best)

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Who? I've never heard of him

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
dunno, can't be as bad as jurrasic park 4 and the remake of et that are coming out this year and next.
George Lucas did promise that it was going to be the best film since the first, if it isn't I'll conveniently forget It exists.
Where the studios are going wrong is not making ghost busters 3 and back to the future 4.

Star Wars was groundbreaking and all 3 (originals) are absolute classics.

Matrix was boring IMO and severly hyped.

+ Which if us (be honest) who were in their teens when going to see Return of the Jedi (or other ages) did not find Princess Leia scantily clad with a chain around her neck a little.....ahem....arousing.

Compared to the drab everyday girls in the matrix she wins hands down (although she does look like a robbers dog these days)

On the original question I will abstain (lol)

Andy

Come on Ceg my man, two thirds of the voting public are backing the name change, don't let down the masses. The force is strong with this one.

The People have spoken! The bourgeois moniker will be overthrown in favor of the new symbol of the proletariat! Umm..except I think Matt turned that function off. Let me get back to you on this...the revolution must continue!

Back