• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Adam's 40cm Nano

Yep the stuff the Plantedbox lads are promoting does look like a good alternative.

Do WCMMs usually have fins that long or is it just that they are dislaying?

i believe ad has the long finned version. you can get both fairly easily in the uk. if you have nippy fish with them, the short finned ones are a good idea, but as ad doesnt, the lon fins suit the tank really well.

one of the most under-rated fish in the hobby, most people just pass them by.

Jase said:
Yep the stuff the Plantedbox lads are promoting does look like a good alternative.

Do WCMMs usually have fins that long or is it just that they are dislaying?

nah, they are not even the long finned variety, i managed to catch one flaring at another, they are constantly doing it, chasing each other around all day, one of my females is so fat, i think she may be ready to drop her eggs, which would be nice.

Adam

Jase said:
After seeing your pics I'm tempted to go for some of these in my 123l, I've seen them for 45p each in one LFS :wideyed:
yea, they shoal to some extent, but, not "neatly" Although, in a big tank im sure a group of 30 would look ace.

Back