• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Back to Nature

Re: Galaxy paradise (宇宙天堂)

I choose the scape of part 3. :p (in RL it has more depth, i must say the look on the photo is a bit flat) But i guess you guys want to see the photos ;)

First of all this one
sproeier.jpg

k enough jokes. time to see some plants.

First thing was placing the javamoss on some roots. Very easy and the result is always nice.

showbak_07.jpg

showbak_08.jpg

showbak_09.jpg

showbak_11.jpg

showbak_15.jpg

more screens

k so far the new screens. soon some more :)

This looks real nice :) it reminds me of Amano's home tank.

thx all :thumbup:

new photos :D i fixed the doors and also made some nice looking hooks for the scape tools :p (don't mention the background plants and old co2 bottle. they are some leftovers from the old tank)

enjoy

showbak_32.jpg

showbak_33.jpg

showbak_34.jpg

showbak_35.jpg

showbak_36.jpg

showbak_37.jpg

showbak_38.jpg

showbak_39.jpg

thx again :thumbup:

time for a small update. Not the best looking photos (still learning how to show the tank photos like the tank is in real life)

Added some more plants as you can see in the background . ;) And there are way more galaxys now. i guess +20. And there are growing fast :D Also bought some new Botia sidthimunki. They are now with 7 instead of 3. much better. If i can't find them they are playing hide and seek between the stones and plants. very nice to see. And i bought some japonicas. 6 of them. they can eat the little algae :p very weird but i have the idea the left side of the tank is growing faster :rolleyes:

Couple of photos from the tank now:

showbak_43.jpg

showbak_40.jpg

showbak_41.jpg

showbak_42.jpg

showbak_44.jpg

http://www.aquablog.nl

chilled84 said:
yeah i have just realised that lol, I realy did think for a second that the was a journal in progress. Silly me! :lol:

lol :p

Lovely setup,healthy looking plants and nice wood arrangement,
regards john.

LondonDragon said:
Very nice indeed :) you have to give me the secret ingredient for the super growth :p lol

k a small secret ;) here it comes:

After some looking around for a better CO2 solution I saw the Aqua Medic Reactor 1000. I heard from several people that this is one of the best ways to add CO2. Also you have less technic inside the tank. So time to buy one and mount it inside the cabinet.

reactor1000_001.jpg

In the box are several components to assemble the reactor. 1 option is to hang the reactor on the edge of your tank. the second option is to screw it inside the cabinet. looking much better and a bit easier to connect it to the filter (eheim 2217).

reactor1000_002.jpg

reactor1000_003.jpg

reactor1000_004.jpg

reactor1000_005.jpg

reactor1000_006.jpg

reactor1000_007.jpg

A TIP: On the vent valve i also connected an air tube. Found out when I wanted to remove the false air sometimes i was to late when closing it. result, water spraying inside your cabinet. now with the air tube on it the problem is fixed. when you are to late with closing the valve the water will go inside the tube instead of your cabinet (you can hang the tube inside a bucket)

Back