• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Vallis and Easy Carbo

Tomo

Hello,

Does anyone have any hints or tips on how I can keep my vallis looking neat and tidy?

I read somewhere that Easy Carbo can kill vallis. Is this true? I use Easy Carbo daily (1ml in a 60L tank) and this helps my other plants. I don't really want to stop using it.

When I've had vallis before, it turns yellow/brown within a few weeks, and grows quite quickly, appearing quite straggly.

Thanks

Tomo :)

Although there have been a few members saying they havent had an issue with theirs melt. I tried mine for about 10 days and after a few days you can start to see changes to the once healthy vallis plants.

It really depends on how much you dose, I am currently dosing 10ml a day but will probably move over to CO2.

I have found that vallis will melt and then the new growth should give some resistance to it, ive added vallisneria spiralis to my 60l which recieves 2ml of easycarbo daily, a few leaves are melting, but others flourishing.

Back