• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Difffused backgrounds

Re: TGM backgrounds

You can do exactly the same thing with a very similar product from wilkos, wilkos is very effective stuff, I've never seen TGM's in the flesh however to compare.

You can get them cheap in Wilkinsons, starting at £3 odd per roll :thumbup:

I used one last year on Brickscape, and Tony also used some on his optiwhite featured in PFK.

have you got a link to it on their web to save me hours of trawling.

for £3 a roll, i might have to give it a go.

is it self adhesive?

i currently have a black background but find it a little imposing, but i have a mellow yellow (lol) wall behind so if i can diffuse that a little, i think it would look super.

cheers guys.

Don't suppose you have enough for 60x45cm knocking about spare to tag on my order do you james? :p

ive used the wilkos stuff on my 90cm. works really well

4153418891_67fe377620_o.jpg

img3174y.jpg

Lovely looking tank Stu. How come you changed the lights in the first pic for the tacky looking one in the second? I expect you couldn`t afford a decent replacement. ;)

Dave.

Dave Spencer said:
Lovely looking tank Stu. How come you changed the lights in the first pic for the tacky looking one in the second? I expect you couldn`t afford a decent replacement. ;)

Dave.
Git! :lol:
Nick16 said:
£9 a roll now. seems its tripled in price since most people got some. :eek:

http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/Tea-To.../p0QCkDQFe49nlxlYdfNatZiEFKzbGGE VIVpD+hMlA==
i think the staic version has alwyas been that price nick. it was the self adhesive one that was cheaper when I was looking in the shop for mine and the roll i got was £9

next time i go to a town near me with a wilko i will have a look.

good tip, thanks for that.

Hi does anyone know why this is happening to my background from tgm? Looked fine last night but today it seems to have gone like this.

7y8a3uta.jpg

Back