• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKAPS @ Vivarium 2010, Holland

Nice one Steve, I am really excited on a few levels...

UKAPS meet up
fishy related
my first ever road trip
meeting up with a dutch friend in their home country (will sneak off for part of one of the days).

Have posted in the other thread. Bring it on!

On each of the two days they will hold a big workshop on the main stage, but during both days some work will be done on their own stand as well.

It is with a deep sense of sadness that I say that I won't be attending Vivarium, for various reasons.

I wish everyone that is going all the very best and am sure you'll have the time of your lives! Make sure you post lots of photos for us all.

My name is on the list as going, but I might have to pull out as money is tight for me this month.
If I can share petrol costs and room rates then I might be able to still afford it.

a1Matt said:
My name is on the list as going, but I might have to pull out as money is tight for me this month.
If I can share petrol costs and room rates then I might be able to still afford it.

I'm feeling the pinch too :( Moving flats is supposed to be giving me more spare cash, but it's taking a few months to smooth out. I'm thinking I probably can't afford it this month either :(

Got an MMS from Dan earlier this evening. I *really* wish I could of gone! The guys sitting on the boat, enjoying a beer:

4463705976_eba415a474.jpg

Cut that damned hair Crawford! It's bigger than your head! :lol:

Hope everyone who's going has a great time. Spread the UKAPS message!

It's a shame more of us could not go, but UKaps will be very well represented with Dan, Graeme and Stu on the case :thumbup:
Look forward to seeing some photos when they get back

Cheers,
James

Back