• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

HC or glosso

lil-lynx

well i want a carpit of one os these plants my tank specs will be 79w of twin t5ho light tubes with diy co2 will be gettin canster . what one will do best ?

lil-lynx said:
well i want a carpit of one os these plants my tank specs will be 79w of twin t5ho light tubes with diy co2 will be gettin canster . what one will do best ?

Both require Co2 and its a personnel choice - mine HC its very low growing and compact.

Regards
Paul.

what is easyer tho ? ? ? will a diy co2 be enuf for the time being until i get a canster ? will run 2 co2 bottels to get enuf co2 ? ?? is there much between these hc and glosso ?

think il go for hc :) quick question with 79w over a 100 litre tank will i need diy co2 or any liquid fert to prevent algie or will i be fine ?

wicked :) i think i will stick with the good old hc :) as i like the look of it better is there any thing i can do to help it grow easy carbon ? dry fert ?

I do have HC and glosso in my tanks and I have to say glosso is much easier to keep than HC and to be honest glosso looks much better
if you look after this plant it will make great looking carpet

Back