• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

EI problem

alzak

I nearly finish my seachem flourish bottle and just want to know which source of micro is the best to use on EI?? any help

-Easy Life Profito
-Seache Florish
-TPN+

any different ??

nelson said:
why don't you just use trace.
Agree, if you just want trace elements in the liquid form then get TPN and not TPN+, unless you not dosing anything else then TPN+ is the ideal all in one solution if you don't want to make your own.

to be honest I do not know how to make my own solution

for now I dose 3x a week
12.5g a MgSO4
5.5g a KNO3
2.5g a KH2PO4

10ml easy carbo + pressure bottle and seachem flourish 3ml a day and I have to say not the best results as I have hair algae

alzak said:
just have look at my fert dosing my tank is 370l anything wrong with dosing ??
Recommend amounts for 370l tank are:

6.3g of KNO3
2.89g of K2S04
1.78g of KH2P04
16.33g of MgS04

and

1.1g of Trace

All 3 times a week.

But this also depends on how much light you have in the tank and if you CO2 is up to scratch.

Hair algae depending on which type can be caused by a few factors, mostly is lack of CO2, lack of nutrients and poor flow.

I have 2 filters ex1200 and rena xp3 also koralia nano for diffusing CO2 I will replace a koralia soon for bigger one but not sure which one will be good for my tank size

my light is 2 x 150w for now just 6 hours a day as I try to fight with hair algae

Co2 1 bubble per second and 10-15ml a easy carbo a day

can I dose just MgSO4 like source of SO4 without K2SO4??

Back