• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where do you have yours?

1002839.jpg

Mine is positioned in a corner due to its size! Only got a small front room and didnt want it to overpower the room, But it still gets all the attention lol. :thumbup:

:lol: ;) People ! Post pic's of the complete view of the tank in your room ! not just pic's of your tanks!
as an example:

Here is my Dad's setup right next to his armchair, for great viewing :thumbup: :geek:
web.jpg

and then his other tank:
web.jpg

andyh said:
:lol: ;) People ! Post pic's of the complete view of the tank in your room ! not just pic's of your tanks!
as an example:

Here is my Dad's setup right next to his armchair, for great viewing :thumbup: :geek:
web.jpg

and then his other tank:
web.jpg
Thought that tank looked familar Andy, it looks better in a photo than the flesh.
Its very helpful seeing complete set ups, and were they are located in the room, one things for sure they all put shop display tanks to shame.
Keep the pics coming, Im certainly getting enjoyment seeing the bigger picture, my heads buzzing with ideas. :thumbup:

Here is my house moving tank, which has ended up in the hall of my new house. It was a temporary tank to house the fish when i stripped down my 240l to move homes. The wood reaaranged itself, and I haven`t had the time to rescape this yet.

pic2-1web.jpg

Here is my scabby Juwel Lido, set up two weeks ago using propogated plants. It is to be replaced with an opti white after this scape.

pic9-1web.jpg

Dave.

hear is my 50l red eye puffer fish tank its next to my tv which is mounted on a box that my pc and bearded dragon viv are in. all my AV stuff is sitting on top. first pic of this tank ive up loaded.
03032010020.jpg

thanks for looking

Dave, does you lido have marine spectrum lighting? It looks very blue!

Here's some of my emergent tanks, to keep me distracted while doing the washing up!

tanksjan2010002.jpg

Living Room Next to TV >> Blood Parrots and Cichlids
post-22-1102966154.jpg

Conservatory
Picture014.jpg

Living Room Bay Window >> Ribbon Tail Guppies
Picture154.jpg

Living Room Next to TV
post-22-1098031953.jpg

post-22-1093542964.jpg

1G at Work
Photo0133.jpg

Light Bulb Pico on PC desk
NOVCompBulb041.jpg

1G on PC Desk
farcrypfk001.jpg

Those sailfins you have are illegal in the uk, even with a licence.

George - Wow! Nice tank!

Tonser - Seriously nice setups and locations :thumbup: :woot: :geek:

Back