• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

results

John Starkey

When are the results coming out,i am on tender hooks here and at my age that aint good :lol: ,
regards john.

Me too :clap:

The judging team are co-ordinating results as we speak.

Some of us are very busy with non-UKAPS stuff so please be patient and expect the results out by early February 2010.

Thanks very much to all for entering and I personally look forward to having a good look at every entry!

Yes, sorry guys. Life has been very hectic of late. I'm moving house in a few weeks and I'm essentially packing up all my tanks for a while :( I also have far too much junk and I'm trying to drastically reduce my belonging!

I can't speak for the other judges but I should have some time next week to crack on with the judging.

Apologies for the delay. Dan, Graeme and I are super busy with preparations for various forthcoming UKAPS events - we're off to Tropica, Denmark next week, filming a TV show for Sky One at the end of the month (official announcement soon) and planning UKAPS @ Vivarium for March.

Please bear with us.

It's mostly my fault, as I've been stupendously busy moving house and selling/giving away most of my tanks/fish :arghh: (going for the sympathy vote here! :lol: )

The competition prizes have increased a little. We have:

£25 to spend with one of our sponsors (winner to nominate which sponsor, and a voucher will be purchased by me and sent).
UKAPS tool station - Winner will be one of the first to own one!
A group of Cherry shrimp from London Dragon (if not wanted these will be auctioned off and proceeds donated to UKAPS).

Second and third places will get £10 each to spend with one of our sponsors (same as above - nominate a sponsor and I will send a voucher through).

Fluid Sensor Online have kindly offered:
Winner: £20 voucher for the winner along with a bottle of Excel
Second: £5 voucher and a bottle of Excel
Third: a bottle of Excel

TMC have kindly offered A goodie bag

That's cool Stu, I'd really like to see how the fissidens is looking!

Waiting for the results brings excitement to life on a cold, damp boat :p
I'm sure they'll be posted soon!

Back